Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ITS BEEN A WHILE!

Many month have passed since i last updated my blog, nuthing much out of the ordinary happend to me tho..well not from my point of view anyway.. I have done some tattoo work but not much..

For some of you that dont know..i'm getting married soon, so i'm kinda cracking my head here to find fundings for my big day..my heart was shattered today when i found out that my loan was not approved by the bank..now i'm really down in d pits. Fuck, money can be such a pain in the ass. Cant live with it cant live without it, this is the only time i really need $$ that i dont have, money was never really important to me as long as i have enuf to survive day by day, i can always find more.. but this is the time i really need lots..money is not everything but you are nobody without money.
Sure make you wonder about the good old days when you dont need money, just harvest your surrounding for food, but then again there were no computers n internet line either..LOL

No comments: